| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barrow, Alaska in June is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with occasional sleet or snow. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 5 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Barrow, Alaska June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Barrow, Alaska:
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 1.2 kms (0.8 miles) S
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 782.4 kms (486.2 miles) W
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 898.8 kms (558.5 miles) W
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 542 kms (336.8 miles) SSW
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 773.7 kms (480.8 miles) SW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 732 kms (454.9 miles) S
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 835.2 kms (519 miles) SSW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 644.6 kms (400.6 miles) E
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) E
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 947.5 kms (588.8 miles) E
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 898.2 kms (558.2 miles) ESE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 777 kms (482.9 miles) ESE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 529.8 kms (329.2 miles) SSE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 808.5 kms (502.4 miles) SSE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 933.3 kms (580 miles) SE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 928.9 kms (577.2 miles) S